I need some ideas for just plain nice things to do for local Officers. I have a couple of things now, but I think more could be done. I’m not really talking about massive initiatives, just tokens of gratitude. And I know a lot would depend on what you can afford to spend.
- Stuffed (NOT the Taxidermy kind) animals and other things to give to Officers for them to give out to children as they see fit.
- Gift cards to restaurants in amounts that I KNOW will cover at least one healthy appetite sized meal.
- Gift cards to a local range covering enough for at least 30 minutes and a box of ammo.
- Pay the tab for them when you are in a restaurant and see them there
- Care Packages (Purell, lip balm, tissues, energy drinks, Nitrile gloves, snacks, etc.)