AOC wants to cancel those who worked for Trump. Good luck with that, they say

Dear Ga.

You are going to be the difference between a super majority and a split legislative. Please look to Virginia and see how much the Democrats changed it in less than a year with their super majority.

6 Likes

Yep, this is insane the wonderous supreme congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (she thinks it’s offensive to call her AOC if your not a follower of her). Is a dangerous politician.?

2 Likes

Democrats/Leftist/Marxist/Communists are low information and high on emotion. Every one of these dumb people are being weaponized against the rest of us and none of them are smart enough to know it. IMO-We live at a moment where Ignorance is just as good as Knowledge.

3 Likes

I do like to think that there are still some moderate democrats. What bothers me is no one, regardless of party affiliation should vote for a candidate that wants to pack the court.

It shows they are willing to undermine the system and degrade its integrity for their own gain.

3 Likes

IMO-Our politicians are so sensitive they are always looking for approval and acceptance. Their ego is so fragile they can’t handle any type of criticism and to them critical thinking and the ability to reconcile hurts and causes emotional outbursts. They remind me of a bunch of sociopaths looking for approval by their Mobs.

4 Likes

Yes sir. That’s my generation. The most adversity we’ve had in life is cyber bullying. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

IMO-When it comes to our politicians we are not dealing with mentally developed socially adjusted people. They cannot see past their ego to do what is best for the country. To set aside their own politics and govern the country, not try to rule. By nature Americans are unruly and cannot be ruled. What is scary this type of behavior can be contagious and attracts those weakest amongst us. It is an ego builder.

2 Likes

Is treason still a crime…?

1 Like

In this time/age of “cancel culture” it should not be that “unbelievable” that this can/will happen, when you have the main stream media and Hollywood with the capability and willingness to make “non-people” al la 1984.

And still the majority of Americans believe and trust the media and do not hold them accountable.

Interesting to see who the true fascists are.

4 Likes

You wont have to wait very long brother.

3 Likes

Exactly, love, unity, as long as you’re complicit!

3 Likes

For any doubters…

4 Likes

Yep. The Democrat/Leftist/Marxist/Communist-apparatchik Radicals version of De-Ba’athification.

2 Likes

This is why I cannot in good conscious vote for the Democrat Party. However, I get a little vomit in my mouth when I cast my vote for a Republican. Both parties are horrible representations. :+1:

1 Like

@FatsoJoe. There IS a third party in town (apparently)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. No one wins here. Should such tactics it would be like the NAZIs creating the internment camps. Should this happen I believe, or at least hope the total fury of Trump supporters is felt to not let there be a repeat.
First it will be the Trump supporters
Then Industry
Then Religion
Then the rest of us.

I bought a hat? Can I be apart of the project? Sounds like a fun group of people.

1 Like

I’ve heard talk of Truckers going on strike.

1 Like

I got an Email from GOA, they’re taking donations to aid in the senate race in Georgia, might make a small donation, and pray the serenity prayer. :man_shrugging:t2:

I’ve got jump change, but a lot of chumps= a lot of change.