anyone have any ideas what this might be

tooth scheduled to be extracted the 3rd of March… dentist said no charge to me…

3 Likes

Glad you didn’t have to suffer when that abscess hit the nerve.
I was rushed to my dentist at 3am.
Screaming, “it’s safe!”, it’s safe!” ala The Marathon Man! Literally climbing the walls!
Yes, he took the time, made my wife his assistant, it was so bad he started without putting me under!

2 Likes

How did all this work out after your extraction?

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

talked with the dentist about several things and express my major concern about where the infection would go after… kinda got… will just disappear??? hmmm… tooth got pulled and he looked at it and said yep there is an infection right at the bottom of the root… did NOT show up wit a CT scan… but he looked and said YEP! AND gave me the tooth??? dentist then proceed to give antibiotics and pain pills and said let’s be sure as we can… OH and left the extraction point OPEN??? said would help with draining and was warned about what to NOT do for awhile… no straws… no hot liquid… etc… overall happy… also noticed some other things… was having issues from a itchy rash and got cream for it… BUT with each application of antibios rash pretty much disappeared… now with tooth out odd itching all over but goes away quickly??? gland that was swollen is slowly going back to normal??? ear aches gone… more… body temps were running around 99 or slightly higher… now running kinda low like 98 to 97.6??? just that one infection of a single tooth MAY have been the cause of so much else…

5 Likes