Anyone familiar with Just Right Carbine?

I am interested in getting one of Just Right Carbines. Planning to use it for mainly on the range at 100 yards and also for defense. I like the takedown feature, how easy it is to disassemble and reassemble along with using Glocks magazines in 9mm. 9mm is relatively cheap and I don’t have to carry a bunch of different ammo to the range. Also it comes in a marine version in case I have a boating “accident”. I see on line they have a package that includes the gun, backpack and AR tool which is most likely I would get. The only thing I would have to get is a scope. Thoughts anyone?

2 Likes

They look good.
However I just took my new Smith&Wesson FPC 9mm carbine to the range today and absolutely love it. It folds sideways so is real convenient for storage and transporting.

I put a Vortex Spitfire 1X Prism Scope on it and really like the optic. Being a prism scope, the reticle is etched in the glass. Can be illuminated red or green. If the battery fails you still have the black etching to fall back on.

The one thing about the S&W is it only uses the S&W MP mags. That may be a no go if you have alot of Glock mags already.

The S&W seems less expensive though. And it comes with two 23 round and one 17 round mag, along with a decent carry bag.

4 Likes

Looks nice but I would want it to take Springfield Armory mags in .45. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I looked on line and the S&W is a bit more complicated to field strip, I like simple. I had some bad luck with S&W 22 pistols but I give their service department a thumbs up.

2 Likes