Anyone Attended a Project Appleseed workshop?

I would post a link but it wont load on my PC. it is just appleseedinfo.org

Used to get a discount on old military rifles after completing the course. Dont think they do that any more. Might be a good, inexpensive shooting class in your area.

Wikipedia Link:

Project Appleseed is a rifle marksmanship clinic that focuses on teaching traditional rifle marksmanship from standing, sitting/kneeling, and prone positions over a two-day weekend shooting clinic for what is termed an “Appleseed” . It is one of the major activities of The Revolutionary War Veterans Association (RWVA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that teaches and promotes traditional rifle marksmanship, while also teaching American heritage and history with the intent of encouraging people to become active civically.[1][2][3] Project Appleseed is apolitical, a legal requirement of 501(c)(3) organizations.[4][5]

1 Like

I know a lot of people who have done the workshop and loved it!

I attended an event (as a spectator) many years ago when a friend took his son to a 1/2 Day. I would love to catch an event in Arkansas or southern Missouri, soon

Here is really nice article with some details - https://www.arbuildjunkie.com/project-appleseed-growing-american-riflemen/

I’ve competed in a few club sponsered ones, they are a lot of fun. Even with the competitions you learn a lot. But never had anything official like that. (These days its mostly when the Nieces talk enough trash about whose a better shot and goad the uncles into a money bet.) Until of course Uncle Marcus showed up with the Lifesaver round. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I was quite involved there for some time. Great program.

1 Like

I would like to, at some time.