Any Texas members?

Since I’m a Staccato carrier, today is my another celebration day.

texas

Happy Independence Day, Texans :metal:

11 Likes

Not currently residing in Texas, as I relocated from work. I miss my home, but it’s not permanent. Happy Independence Day to the greatest state in the union!!

7 Likes

Would it be so kool if ever one that loves there ASAILT rifle just moved to TEXAS AND WE COULD JUST HAVE ONE BIG FAMILY OF THE GROWN UPS AND THE ASAILT RIFLES AND WE COULD TRULY BE FREE WE HAVE LOTS OF ROOM AND YOUR ABUSED ASAILT RIFLE :100::heart::us::chile: CAN HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS AND PICNICS AND SHEAR THE LOVE :heart: DONT MESS WITH TEXAS WAY KOOL YOU ALL COME ON FRIENDLY PLACE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE ROOM TO PEE OFF YOUR PORCH Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::latin_cross::heart:

2 Likes

I LIVE IN TEXAS AND MET ANOTHER USCCA MEMBER OF THE USCCA AT THE GAS STATION AT THE FEED STORE IN OUR LITTLE TOWN MY WIFES FAMILY HAS A ROAD NAMED AFTER THEM I AM WITH A TEXAN I LIVE IN TEXAS AND I LOVE TEXAS :chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::chile::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::latin_cross: HAPPY DAY LOVE Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::latin_cross::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I grew up in Irving, TX but stayed in CT after getting out of the Navy. I keep telling the wife that when I retire, we’re moving back to TX.

1 Like

Humor Bein FLAGED Humor

Michael 1977 Texas is the GRATEST place to live if you are not a criminal no one is going to give you any problems carrying a fire arm I have never had any LAW ENFORCEMENT ASK ME WHERE ARE MY PAPERS AND DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT :bangbang: I have FOUND THAT HOW YOU ACT IN THIS LIFE :bangbang: DECIDES HOW YOU ARE TREATED IF YOU ACT RIGHT :bangbang: you have no problems . Goin in the wrong place problems.I LOVE TEXAS WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY AND WE USE IT :bangbang: I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AND YOURS COME TO AN ALSOME . Country TEXAS . We have so many people coming from California and every where else THAT THEY HAVE DESTROYED WITH THEIR WOKE CRAP :poop: WE WONT BE TEXAS MUCH LONGER IF WE DO NOT GET SOME NEW LEADERSHIP IN D.C. PDQ . This place is HARD BUT FAIR. :chile::us::100::bangbang:

Just LOOKIN AT THE TEXAS FLAG FLYING AT THE SAME HIGHT AS OLD. GOLRY​:bangbang::chile::us: NO OUTHER STATE CAN FLY THERE FLAG.:bangbang::chile::us: SIDE BY SIDE :us::chile::bangbang::heart: THATS FREEDOM . No OUTHER states ARE YOU AS FREE . Unless you want to do DRUGS ANY AMOUNT OF MARAWANA WEED IS A FELONY THAT SHOULD BE CHANGED TO JUST LIFE IN PRISON BUT I CAN NOT EVEN SPELL IT SO WHAT DO I KNOW I TELL YOU I JUST HAD TIME TO LOOK AT MY IPHONE AND I HAVE BEEN FLAGED SO MANY TIMES THAT THIS IS NOT TEXAS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND I DO NOT EVEN SMOKE OR DRINK ., BUT I HAVE FEELINGS OR I DID BOBBY FEN JEAN :owl::feather::feather::chile:

Texas has been always in 2/3 in my heart… Somehow I landed in Illinois… but still love Texas and I’m happy and excited every time I’m there.

A 2023-09-27 17-18-46

2 Likes

Thanks for the support BobbyJean!
I will be in TX next month for my Mom’s 90th birthday. Unfortunately, it will only be for a weekend but I will also be able to visit my brother and sister.

1 Like

Love ya Bobby I wish every one could our NASHION throu the eyes of Texas . Texas had to fight A WAR OF ITS OWN TO BE COME A COUNTRY :bangbang:. AND TEXAS WAS NOT A CONFEDERATE STATE .:bangbang: IT WAS A CONFEDERATE . Country for years after the civil war AND TEXAS HAS NEVER SURROUNDED TO ANYONE . IF ANYONE DOES NOT LOVE TEXAS . PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE HUMOR, AND KNOW ONE IS GOING TO KNOCK DOWN ANY OF OUR STATUES , :bangbang: THANK YOU BROTHER LOVE YA ALL AMEN

Jerzy Brother . MARCH.THE.2,/18.36,/ TEXAS WAS … ADOPTED IN TO THE UNITED STATES OF America. … THE UNITED STATES ADOPTED .TEXAS. How kool . Texas was . Independent FROM MEXICO IN. At. Washington. On the. BRAZOS . That’s the place where Texas signed there . INDEPENDENCE. 18,36. :chile: AND TEXAS WAS ADOPTED. KAZ they are KOOL LIKE ME . WHATS SO FUNNY TEXAS IS WHAT THE UNITED STATES USED TO BE . :bangbang: an 18.36 is the Independence Day /the republic of Texas and its a LEGAL HOLIDAY :bangbang: Debbie ann is telling me all this she lived where it was signed . I LOVE TEXAS AND I HOPE EVERY ONE THAT CAN COME CHECK IT OUT ITS DIFFERENT WEST TEXAS NORTH TEXAS SOUTH TEXAS AND EAST TEXAS. BUT ITS ALL TEXAS :chile::bangbang: the United States used to be like that . BUT SIGNS SIGNS EVERY WHERE HAS RUINED OUR COUNTRY :bangbang: DO NOT STEP ON THE GRASS . MAN. Get on the BUS GUS . And stupid LAWS . After seeing CANCER . I . BLEAVE IF YOU HAVE A DESEZE LIKE STAGE 4 CANCER. What ever can. MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER . You SHOULD BE ABLE TO DIE IN PEACE :bangbang::owl::feather::feather::100::o: BY THE FATHER OF LITES :o::bangbang:

Every one our country is going to be all RIGHT KAZ THE FATHER OF LITES :o: is WATCHING OVER US ALL :owl::feather::feather::100:

Jerzy Your dangerous Debbie ann google that stetocosc thing and it’s a magazine That is kool I love ya Brother you are KOOL . Bobby Jean :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100:

1 Like

Thank you for for welcoming me to Texas you have more family from here than me every one in mine comes from Oklahoma and where ever else they are I have never been OUTHER than Montana and I have Road my bike their and got to know my haff sister and her daters who helped me get my birth certificate and she and her family are texans so I have family from Texas but only know of them I know you all better thanks for serving and not minding that I love Texas and thank you for being kind to me I should have said welcome home I thought that was kool you thanked me for welcoming you to Texas :bangbang: that’s what I love about Texas Thank you Sir !! I am like a Dog i am Loyal Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::o:

Michael 1977 happy birthday to you MoMA mine is 84 and she is why I AM proud to be Texasman I BLEAVE this maybe the Last place that will fall if our NASHION dose fall because so many people are BLEAVING THE UNITED STATES WAS NEVER GREAT :bangbang: I can never understand why anyone could ever think that our country is great every state and every one that BLEAVES in Freedom is great we are all great no matter what state you come from we all are GREAT

BobbyJean, blessings to your Mom. I hope she lives close to you. Our nation has been divided before and by the grace of God, we have always come back united. Sometimes it just takes a long time. Be patient my friend.

1 Like

YES SIR. My MoMA lives 75, feet away from Debbie ann and my self . And I AM her boy and Debbie ann they keep me on the ground. Debbie and showed me pictures of her KAZEN. Getting his 24 carit. Badge. He was THE HIGHEST RANKING TEXAS RANGER . And SHE SHUT ME UP . PDQ . His name is prince . Last name and I all ways wanted to be a Texas RANGER. AND HE WAS JUST LIKE HIS DAD OVER THE DPS AND RETIRED FROM THE HIGHEST :bangbang: so I just keep my war stories to my self. Sir we can sure use you back HOME HERE IN TEXAS . Sir. Thank you for for shearing Texas with me . I sure am PROUD OF THIS STATE . And that gold badge was SO ALSOME . I AM PROUD OF Debbie ann and TEXAS SIR WELCOME HOME SIR Bobby Jean :chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::owl::feather::feather::bangbang::o::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sir Brothers Like You Are why makes us matter Love ya stay safe love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us: Amen :o: