Anti gun politicians should require unarmed guards

I believe one thing all of us that believe in the 2nd of amendment is to tell all of your anti gun elected politicians is if they are so hell bent on disarming the main population then all that personal security that they have should be unarmed also. Get there reply on that

17 Likes

Welcome to the community. Mr @Frank74 you are right. I agree. Biden and all of them need to lose there armed guards and give them social workers to protect them. See what happens then.

9 Likes

Welcome @Frank74.
Unfortunately politics are ruled on different platform which has nothing to really.
I strongly agree that politicians should live the way they are advocating…but it never happens…

Long time ago I was told that politic is a bitch…and there’s no reason to discuss this…

5 Likes

If ANY ANTI-GUN POLITICIAN hates guns so much. Then they need to arm their paid security with these. And the same thing for EVERY ANTI-GUN PERSON THAT HAS PAID SECURITY AS WELL.

7 Likes

Welcome to the family! @Frank74 I agree 100%

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Frank74. Couldn’t agree with you more. We have the special elite, and then there’s pretty much everyone else. Stay safe

4 Likes

Welcome to the team @Frank74! I echo the same sentiment!

3 Likes

A_20200913_02

Does anyone see any armed security personnel? :thinking:

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I see at least 2 arms on each of them!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and stay safe. from Michigan :grinning:

2 Likes

Notice that they nearly all are wearing jackets?

4 Likes

Just like every actor who speaks out about guns should not be allowed to act in any movie that has a gun in it.

6 Likes

Cruise and De Niro are out of a job! Wait, Hollywood is out of a job! I’m not shedding a tear, I have over 500 DVD’s all politically incorrect!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and god bless you. Agree 100 percent. If they are anti 2A then why should there security carry firearms? I guess it’s because since they are politicians the motto is “Do as I say, not as I do “.

3 Likes