Another Pubic Information Officer in a Blue .Gov's pocket

THIS ISN’T A COP!
This is a ‘Political Operative’ masquerading as a Police Officer.
(From the article)
“If this happened in a state run by a decent governor, Lt. Mike Shaw would find himself out of the Public Information Officer gig and put back on the road – if he was lucky. But given how Lt. Shaw works for the wretched Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, he’ll probably get a promotion and a raise for denigrating and disparaging the good people of Michigan to have carry licenses”.

People like these have the 'EAR OF THE SHEEPLE"! But they also have the support of the Blue Mayor’s and Governor’s who are looking to advance the ‘disarmament’ and Control over ‘WE THE PEOPLE’.
It’s disgusting. and he is a Piece of Shite!

9 Likes

there are lots of them out there

7 Likes

Back the blue :blue_heart: then you read something like this. :face_holding_back_tears:

I’m offended by the use of the word :upside_down_face: I’m the wretch the song refers to :wink:

4 Likes

Yes you are sir! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Poster Child! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:oh, I kill me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a question where are blue states :question::question: DO THEY JUST SAY THAT THEY ARE BLUE :question:OR RED.:question::question:Bobby Jean. AND HOW CAN YOU TELL. :question:HERES A ROOT BEER SERIOUSLY WHERE DO BLUE STATES COME FROM AND RED. TEXAS IS RED AND FLORIDA IS RED AND THEY ARE A LONG WAY APART. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY MAKE COLOR STATES :question::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:where are the white states :question::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::question:

I am RED ON RED :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:HERES A ROOT BEER :beer: