And yet nothing was done

9 Likes

One would think by now we would know that we have to protect our selves. Don’t go anywhere you are not protected or don’t have a means to protect ourselves.

7 Likes

Never been a conspiracy theorist but I am beginning to become aware that these kinds of events are being “allowed” to happen to be able to come after our guns and freedoms.

11 Likes

After the plandemic, I’m now a card-carrying member of the Conspiracy Theorists of America. No apologies.

I no longer view anything as a coincidence.

11 Likes

All the conspiracies have come true, all our memes are proven facts, probably more so than anything printed in the news.
We can’t make this sh/t up.

9 Likes

which local? I am with the NE Ohio chapter
I had to come up with new conspiracy theories because all of my old ones were proven true

11 Likes

10 years ago my wife’s crystal ball had me calling her a conspiracy theorist. These days it’s realist.
As far as this dropping the ball stuff, I witnessed the same thing with my son and the VA. “Fortunately” my son was suicidal, not homicidal, but having his records, and seeing checkmarks after ‘suicidal’, ‘has firearms’ and ‘has a plan’,yet NOTHING BEING DONE except getting yet another mood altering drug and another appointment. Oh yeah, I forgot the lock Barry54 picked up off the floor with a hotline number on it as I was reading the VA psych reports and response. Yeah, that worked.(sarcasm)…Guarantee the same thing was going on with this Lewiston shooter, substitute homicidal for suicidal…
I’m basically disgusted. Flag came down. Not a fan of this country at the moment. The first shooting in my state (Lanza/Newtown…Alex Jones) had articles showing this kid as “psychopathic with violent tendencies” (Hartford Courant)AT AGE SEVEN. Everyone washes their hands, passes the buck, then vilifies those wanting to be able to live the way our forefathers intended.

11 Likes

Kind of like Men In Black. Want the real news go check out the National Enquirer or Star type papers. The Bat Boy is real. :rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Kinda like that! Those “journalists” are extremely hungry and will dig deep for a scoop! Where as MSM just goes with the flow! Just whispering something in their ears and it’s an all out civil defense alert!

6 Likes

I was going to take the ‘Red’ Pill (Matrix reference) Where I would find the TRUTH and
what was really going on in the ‘system’ but right now that seems too depressing and that ‘Blue’
pill sitting right beside the Red one seems like an easier gig!

UN-Fortunately, that is a Movie and those pills don’t exist…(yet)
So, I will continue on my journey, Help people if I can, Arm up and Carry on.
I don’t extend an ‘Olive Branch’ to my Enemies (I’m NOT that Holy) and I don’t want my ‘Sainthood shot off!’ I will continue my living my life as best I can ‘Hoping for the Best in humanity but prepping for the worst in humanity’.
Going down swinging is preferable to being an unaware Sheep.

I don’t want to come back here too painful. Pluto sounds interesting , maybe GOD can hook me up with a 1st class seat?
WWG1WGA

7 Likes

As you know brother, Ain’t nobody holy enough. As the old saying goes: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

When we forget history, we’re doomed to repeat it.

4 Likes

Well Sir the Military got ‘Something’ right in creating

"BOHICA!’
(Bend over here it comes again!)

They knew!

WWG1WGA

3 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:
Hahaha I haven’t heard that one before. Will have to remember it.

4 Likes

EVERYONE dropped the ball and allowed this to happen🤬🤬

4 Likes

Yup… It was “FUBAR” for sure. :wink:

5 Likes

“SSDD” Same Shite Different Day!

2 Likes

THE BIG GREEN WEENIE… BOHICA. :us:

2 Likes

OH yeah,
The Corp…and GFO! Forgot 'bout that one for a second

4 Likes