And this guy is a cop!

Seems like the whole police force needs to go back and take a refresher course on gun safety, cleaning, and maintenance.

3 Likes

Ronald, Iā€™m going to jump in a bit. If we all follow the firearms safety rules there is no problem. I think that the assumption has been made that most cops are gun people, which can be very far from the truth. Iā€™ll also bring out training and training standards. As a former LEO there not enough. Iā€™ll also include ammo shortages, budget constraints, and two years of Covid. Some agencyā€™s adapted their training to less. Itā€™s also a different career then it was. Many guys felt it as a calling and a career. To some it has become a job with a good retirement and not so much a career. Itā€™s a 9-5 job so to speak. I will tell you that I always carried off duty. I think youā€™ll find that many donā€™t. Iā€™m sure some of the retired or current LEOs will agree with me on this. Best wishes and be safešŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

6 Likes

All you needed was a PBA card to flash when you got pulled over ā€¦ the precursor to our modern friends and family plans out there

3 Likes

Oh, what planet did you just fly in from? Cop held to a higher standard? Did you read the part about him ā€œcleaningā€ his AR? How do you clean an AR with the action closed?

@CHARLES514
I am just trying to point out the fact that he shouldā€™ve known better thatā€™s all. Whatā€™s with all the disrespect? Did I say something to offend you?

3 Likes

@CHARLES514
I have been on this forum for a while and never spoke negatively towards one of our brothers or sisters here. We have our own opinions but if you want to take it their about me being from another planet, then you go ahead.

6 Likes

I beg to differā€¦ the police SHOULD be held to a higher standard, but largely are not.

This maded me laugh. To be held to a higher standard, there needs to be a standard to start with. That seems lacking.

I hate it when some 12 year old customer service twit is trying to get off of the phone and asks me if there is anything ELSE they can help withā€¦

1 Like