An instructional video

Bet you munchkins didn’t know this. Actually, they’re destabilizing braces.

6 Likes

Watched it live, he got raked over. Me, I couldn’t be so eloquent in calling an a$$hole an a$$hole! I’d rather just smacked him in the back of the neck!
They will eventually be recognized as a$$holes! You’re welcome to substitute Cicilline for a$$hole!

5 Likes

Raked over, but about 6k views on youtube after 6 months and you know the mainstream media didn’t go nationwide exclaiming about how he has no idea what it is he is trying to ban

6 Likes

I saw this back when it happened. The Internet did roast him. I actually commented on it as well.

This interaction was broken up into several videos.

4 Likes

Fully automatic assault destabilizing suppressed bumped braces😁

6 Likes

So he has a huge picture with huge lettering stating “Stablizing Brace”, and yet he is insistent that it is a bump stock… wow, just wow. Very few that are anti-RKBA have any knowledge of firearms. It makes trying to discuss the issues impossible. Yet we are supposed to “compromise” with them? They are like little children afraid of monsters under their beds.

5 Likes

Fear of the unknown. A common human trait, but heaven forbid we educate society on firearms.
As a youth, on occasion the kids in the neighborhood would go the Western Auto, buy some .22 and go shoot cans in the woods. We weren’t a gun owning family yet I still managed to shoot skeet and targets and had my NRA safe hunter permit at age 12. A generation later, same small town, my son was taught to run and scream if he saw a gun. Seem he ignored that lesson pretty quickly lol.

4 Likes