America Wins

18 Likes

Where is this “Ameica” you speak of?

1 Like

Im so embarrassed. Forgive me. AMERICA!!!

7 Likes

I dont know about 6-3 conservative. More like 4.5-4.5. Roberts is totally undependable. I had high hopes for him. I have been very disappointed.

12 Likes

Its a good day for the Supremes. Next week is going to be devastating for these anti American sociopaths. Long live the republic.

10 Likes

I’m a little confused, do we loot, gloat, burn s#+£ down, march in the streets, do we congratulate the Russians, thank the Ukrainians, smear the opposition, tear down statues, take over a state, do we send Covid-19 positive people to the Biden home hospice, should we leak it to the press, quid pro quo it to the FBI?
Now I think our new justice should overturn EVERYTHING they thought she would overturn! Shove it down their throats!
Last but not least how do we get rid of the the anti Americans in our house?
I got it, a complete and bloody landslide and finally put them in their place. 2021 if it’s a win we should absolutely take no crap, they need to be unequivocally SILENCED. Wear our shirts, hats, flags, tattoos and pro gun stickers proudly and loudly and prepare to defend what we hold dear. Time to defund the media! I’m not going through another coup-d’etat, they had their four years of resistance!

17 Likes

Wow! Don’t hold back… tell us how you really feel.:grin:

7 Likes

Congratulations Justice Barrett. :us:
LOL. The way the democrats where moaning and whining I was waiting for the sky to open up and spew lightening and chaos onto the front lawn of the Whitehouse. :scream:

5 Likes

I’m just getting warmed up!

6 Likes

Ok so just to rain on the parade; how long will it take for the democrats to pack the court?

2 Likes

Ummm… At least 4 years. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks I didn’t know so I had to look it up

And he’s going to keep it respectful so that his opinion doesn’t come across as an emotional rant. His posts are going to be loaded with facts and supporting evidence so that it’s easy to see how such a logical, well-thought-out, and respectful post will be able to get people to really think about what he has to say… right @Scott52??

:innocent: :wink:

4 Likes

Perhaps start by creating a Congressional Committee, call it House Unamerican Activities Committee, or HUAC. :slight_smile: They can use trails left in social media to investigate prominent Anti-Americans.

2 Likes

Vote as if you believe the polls.

We can’t let our guard down.

5 Likes

Yes, ma’am! Just call me Scottapideia! Completely financed by Ukrainian oligarchs!

1 Like

I’m going to look at it this way: kneeling for the National Anthem is un American, burning the flag and our system down is anti American! IMHO

4 Likes

An excellent choice. I don’t agree with some of her views/opinions, but I think that she will do a great and fair job onthe Supreme court :us:.

5 Likes

Another WOW!!! moment

3 Likes

Sad . this nonsense just will not end. They stand up for Hillary who lost but won’t stand up for a woman that won

3 Likes