Am I Overreacting

Don102 welma and pebbles could have been hurt he should have sicked . DENO. ON. HIM YAB BA DA BA DO . SIR LOVE BETTIE and BARNNIE BAM BAM FAMILY SIR DENO WAS HIS PET DINOSAUR :sauropod: SO KOOL AND THE CAR HAD TO BE RAN BY RUNNING IN SIDE OF THE CAR THAT CAR WAS AS BAD AS A CARPET RIDE WITH A 3,50 V.8. CHEVY 4, bolt mane. Haw haw FOUR ON THE FLOOR CARPET RIDE . Haw haw THAT WOULD BE A LOW RIDER . Ok I am on the ROOT BEER AGAIN SIR I HOPE YOU GET A GREAT NEW JOB PROTECTING . Someone decent and has lots of money . BROTHER WITH EVERYONE SCARED OR LOSING IT. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE A JOB . KAZ there is lots of rich scared people And you can stay at the holiday inn :hotel: and have McDonald’s and Root beer LOVE Bobby Jean and Yeper Debbie ann SIR :chile::us::100::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:t5::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles::zap:

3 Likes

I would be really careful about liability, on the house party issue. It’s why I don’t throw parties at my home anymore, especially if alcohol were to be involved.

As far as reporting the firearm issue, I got nada for you. I can see consequences on both sides of the issue.

3 Likes

I would lean towards, depending how well your brother know this guy, to have him talk to him about it. If that drunk, he may not even remember, not that it makes it any better. Your brother reporting it not being involved in the actual incident would be, in my opinion, a red flag report and hearsay. Clearly, the actual witnesses should report the incident if they feel so inclined. I don’t think you’re overreacting, but at the same time, your belief that he doesn’t have a license and hearing secondhand about this…I don’t know, again, sounds like redflagging that we so despise.

4 Likes

I would definitely report it. You are your brothers keeper. He brandished a firearm while drunk and he most likely has anger issues. I believe he is capable of causing harm to people.

4 Likes

Go easy on the root BEAR @BobbyJean
My mother’s name is Wilma RIP many years ago.

2 Likes

Robert 1246 ok SIR AND I WILL WILLMA WAS ALL WAYS SAYING NOW FRED. NOW FRED. DOWN DINO DOWN BOY. I LOVE THAT SHOW AND THE JETSONS GORGE JETSON AND MR. MA.GOOO. He WAS BLIND WORSE THAN ME HAW HAW LOVE YA BROTHER THANKS AND Debbie ann AND puppies SIR EAZY ON THE ROOT BEER :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::v:t5::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I seem to remember a cute little bird around that time. Oh yeah his name was Tweety Bird.

2 Likes

Johnny 60 SIR. YES SIR CUFFS FOR THAT BRANASHING A FIREARM CLASS A MISDAMINNER STARING AT 2 thousand dollars fine and up to two years in jail . SIR STUPID CAN COST A . LOT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND YOUR PRAYERS SIR LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and all mine SIR LOVE YA :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::v:t5::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::popcorn::bangbang:

3 Likes

YEPER AND SILVESTER DA CAT HAW HAW LOVE YA BROTHER MEAN IT Bobby Jean Debbie ann and our puppies :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::100::100::100::v:t5::owl::feather::feather::popcorn::popcorn::100::100:

1 Like

Speed Racer. My best friend loved that.
Those were the days when the good guys always won in the end. Playing fair meant more than winning.

2 Likes

Robert 1246 BROTHER NO MATTER WHAT WE BLEAVE IN WE DO NOT NEED TO BLEAVE IN THE SAME THING TO BE FRIENDS I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS THAT ARE DIMACRAATS THAT WORD AND THEY THANK I AM FULL OF CRAP :poop: AND WE ARE STILL BROTHERS BROTHER TO BE FRIENDS WE ALL CAN BLEAVE IN DIFFERENT THINGS WE CAN FIND THINGS IN COMMON LIKE ROOT BEER AND RACING I HAD A TYCO.,RACE TRACK ALL THE WAY AROUND MY POOL TABLE AND WE WOULD BET ON WHO HAD TO FASTEST CAR AND THE CAR COST A HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A FERRIE KIND AND AN NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE COULD HAVE FRIENDS THAT JUST LIKE SOME THINGS THAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU DONT LIKE YOU JUST KEPT IT TO YOUR SELF NOW DAYS EVERY ONE WANTS TO MAKE PEOPLE AGREE WITH THEM BROTHER THATS WRONG I LOVE HORSES AND Debbie ann can not be around them we ARE STILL BEST FRIENDS AND DEBBIE ANN IS A DEMOCRAT BUT SHE DID NOT VOTE IN 20,20 I DID FOR TRUMP BUT Debbie ann DID NOT TELL ME TO F. O, WE JUST NEED TO AGREE ON DO WE NEED EACH OTHER WE NEED TO COME TO GATHER AND TRY AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY AND HELP ONE ANOTHER I LOVE TRUMP AND DEBB ANN WONT LET ME TALK ABOUT POLITICS IN THE HOUSE OF THE TRUCK BUT WE ARE HERE FOR EACH OTHER I LOVE MY FAMILY AND I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AT THE COMMUNITY WE CAN NEVER AGREE ON EVERYTHING BUT ON 2,A WE HAVE TO I DRANK TO MUCH ROOT BEER AGAIN LOVE YOU BROTHER VERY MUCH STAY SHARP BROTHER Bobby Jean AND Debbie ann AND puppies :chile::us::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::100::100::v:t5::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::popcorn::beer::beer::bangbang::bangbang::brick:

3 Likes

Being fair means everything regardless RESPECT AN HONOR AND YOU WORD KINDNESS FOR KINDNESS NO CHEATING EVER LOVE YA LITTLE BIRD :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::v:t5::cow2::sauropod::racehorse::popcorn::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::bangbang:us haw haw

2 Likes

That is what makes us human. That is what makes us one. I am thinking you all ready knew that.
Like the Holy Trinity, three Gods in one.
I didn’t say that. I am a Jew.
I identify as a human. I am a retired carpenter who likes to surf and skateboard. I can be sane at times

2 Likes

Not overreacting at all. This guy is why the rest of us have such a hard time.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. I know you are new but who are you referring to? The OP (original poster) or his brother or both or someone else. It is best to explain before you make a comment. It’s like going into an auto store and asking for a new starter. If the attendant knows what kind of car you have it makes it easier.

2 Likes

I am not a lawyer, but I did play one in an elementary play you can report a crime even if you just heard about it. Reporting a crime can help prevent further harm or even save a life. If you have knowledge of a crime that’s been committed, or may be committed in the future, reporting it to the proper authorities could be the right thing to do.
In Ohio, failure to report a felony crime is itself a crime. The Ohio Revised Code says any person who has knowledge that another person committed or is committing a felony must report it to law enforcement. Failure to do so is a fourth-degree misdemeanor and subjects an offender to up to 30 days’ jail time, a $250 fine, or both.

2 Likes

No Not over reacting . You have two or three things you may do after the fact.

1. Contact your brother and advise him of the event and potential speak to his friend.
  2. Contact local PD ( See something - say something)
  3. Do nothing hope that there is no next time

Individual who branishes a weapon (firearm) is not a responsible firearms owner/possessor. Obvious not trained and While I am not sure of the individual state specific laws on firearm possession and alcohol use. It is not different than drinking and driving they never go together and usually end badly.

Just an opinion

3 Likes

Being that your information is third hand (I think) and mine is fourth hand at best, I lean on No!

4 Likes

Robert 1246 I am listening to the little river band right now and writing this and the song they are playing is LONESOME LOSER BEATEN BY THE QUEEN OF HARTS EVERY TIME HES A LOSER BUT HE KEEPS ON TRYING . I AM A WINNER AND I CAN PROVE IT . Check IT YOUR MY . FRIEND AND I HAVE NOT EVER SEEN YOU BUT I LOVE WHO I . AM SAYING THIS TO . AND THAT IS . YOU MY BROTHER LOVE YOU. AND I BET YOU ARE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID AS AM I , AND IT WOULD SEEM THAT EVERY ONE IN OUR . COMMUNITY IS OR WAS LAW ENFORCEMENT . AND ROBERT 1246 . I KNOW YOU ARE REAL I LOVE YOU AND JESUS CHRIST WAS A CARPENTER . Just like you are. And WE KNOW JESUS CHRIST WAS MUCH MUCH . MORE AND . THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. TO BE VERY . SURE . Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann and puppies . O and we have a little bit of CRIMINALS THAT THINK WE DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE HERE . They ARE WRONG. I MEAN THE PEOPLE THAT BLEAVE THAT BEING A MEMBER OF THE USCCA WILL SAVE THEM FROM COMITTING A CRIME. HAW HAW . If ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT A CRIME ON HERE THEY ARE GOING TO PRISON HAW HAW. . Brother ROBERT I HAVE BEEN UNDER COVER WITH . LAW ENFORCEMENT AND I AM PROUD OF THE WORK WE HAVE DONE AND I AM STUPID FOR EVERY SAYING THIS . BUT BROTHER .KNOW ABOUT AGENCIES . AND HAVING A HANDLER . And A PARDONED . ON THE JOB AND I MEAN YOU KEEP EACH OTHER ALIVE . AND I AM SAYING DEEP UNDER . WHERE IF FOUND OUT . THE CRIMINALS . WOULD HAVE KILLED US. I . LOVE THE LIGHT . AN MY DEMOCRAT . Debbie ann . WITH ALL MY HART BROTHER . AND YES I LOVE LAW ENFORCEMENT . WOOHOO :partying_face: GET THE BAD GUYS . What IS SO SAD THEY . LET THEM OUT OF PRISON TO KILL STEAL .AND HURT PEOPLE . OVER AND OVER . AND THAT . SHOULD BE A CRIME 3, STRIKES AND . THEY SHOULD BE OUT OF .:bangbang::100::us::chile: HERE. GONE. TO KEEP LETTING THE CRIMINALS OUT OF PRISON . AND THEY COMMIT. ANOTHER CRIME . AND THAT BROTHER ROBERT 1246. BLOWS MY F.EN. MIND :bangbang::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::owl::feather::feather: LOVE YOU SIR . Bobby Jean SIR . :us:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @MICHAEL1852

2 Likes