All i can say is wow

5 Likes

that is exactly why I always have a weapon on me and in the house there is always a loaded weapon in any room i go in,and I always use the what if scenario,the one confrontation i have on demand lasers on all my pistols and are sited as where it is where the round goes,and the person is alive because of the laser,when i lit him up betwen the eyes his eyes cahnged and he turned away,but if he had taken another step i would have put him down with no remorse at all

2 Likes

I D K what remorse is.

1 Like

When the unit i was with they trained to have no remorse at all,and basically it boils down to either them or me,so i am determined for it not to be me!

1 Like

A thought of remorse can cause hesitation, and we all know what hesitation can cause . It can cause one to never have to worry about it ever again, or anything else for that matter.

1 Like

remorse isn’t where you send something like a relay message except by Morse code

3 Likes

That is true,it is a matter of survival

1 Like

Everytime I try to reply or type anything on here I can’t get on it so I’ve pretty much given up. Mark H

2 Likes

After I take down some one,what I mean is i don’t
even think about the Take down, the only ones I have taken down are targets given My team in service,and one confrontation and he is living because when I lit him up with the on demand laser and he realized from his eye change that if he took another step he was dead, so he turned and left

1 Like

This is a problem with American law. If owner of the house killed criminal in owner house, so owner will be charged . Why ? Criminals, who wounded or killed during burglary can’t complain or can sue the owner of the house. Do not commit crimes. And everyone will be to live long life.

2 Likes

Shame that we don’t see these stories covered on mainstream media/legacy media. Maybe the idiots who still believe what those liars say might realize how dangerous it is to take guns out of law abiding citizens hands.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Konstantin

1 Like