After market sights

After every every handgun purchase there are two major purchases after that a bravo concealment holster and a set of XS big dots I have tried other brands and i do think there are some better ones out there for target shooting but personally i think big dots are best for self defense gun. What do you think and what sights are on your carry?

1 Like

I agree with the XS big dots. I had a set on my Glock 19. I changed them to the F8 sights ONLY because the rear sight post is taller and made it easier for one handed reloads. I still have the big dots and plan on buying another 19 just for the sights

2 Likes

I have the f8 on my m&p.

2 Likes

I use Truglow night sights on my M&P 9mm 2.0 Shield and Might Fision on my Glock 43. They are really good sights. You have a lot of different brands out on the market just do the research.

2 Likes

I see that Big Dots are closer and closer to my EDC :upside_down_face:
So far my eyes are in great shape, but I’m prepared for the truth :face_with_monocle:

I like front green tritium with white ring and rear blackened dots.

2 Likes

I have hiviz front and blacked out rear dots on my m&p. On my other pistols, I painted the front dot with a contrasting florescent paint.

1 Like