A Quote For Today

Profanity, at times, provides relief known not even to prayer

• Mark Twain
2 Likes

Sociopaths do not have the ability to aquire PTSD.
Me, I put the work in to make my life manageable & embrace the grace God has given me to help my brothers & sisters in arms. We are not Sociopaths.

4 Likes

Truth!

I find this to be true… lol

May be repeat but given the times…

5 Likes

Violence isn’t the answer to every problem, but when it is the answer, it’s the only answer!

4 Likes

A guy I served with had a bumper sticker. He bought it right after 9-11. It read:

“War is the answer”

It was funny because it was true.

Listened to this Ted Talk on the way to work. I believe Tim Larkin is the source of that quote.

1 Like

Love Ted Talks. I will have to listen to this one.

“War is when the good guys fight back.”
Ted Nugent

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Probably my favorite quote:
If you always do what you have always done,
You will always get what you always got.

In other words keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result, it’s one of the definitions of insanity! :joy:

3 Likes

@ShooterRick
True!!
Another way to put it… if nothing changes, nothing changes.

2 Likes

Nah all I really want is to be left alone with my guns, Bible and government hands out of my pockets

3 Likes

I’ve heard it another way:
To be what you never have been, you must do what you never have done.

Both are great quotes

6 Likes

----I am not influenced by the expectation of promotion or pecuniary reward. I wish to be useful, and every kind of service necessary for the public good becomes honorable by being necessary. If the exigencies of my country demand a peculiar service, its claim to perform that service are imperious.”

Nathan Hale

1 Like

1 Like

Amen

I heard someone say “I’d rather burn out than rust out.”

4 Likes

“Painting should make you happy. And if it doesn’t make you happy, you should do something else.”
Mr. Bob Ross

5 Likes