A Quote For Today

A second chance is the chance of a LIFETIME! Anything more is a blessing on your part!

1 Like

Invent something that nobody has and everybody needs.

2 Likes

4 Likes

AMEN Wanda! AMEN!

2 Likes

** YES ; AMEN

1 Like

love this one!

1 Like

There is a tremendous difference between forgiveness and absolution.

Forgiveness is the decision to not seek redress/revenge against a person who has harmed you. It does not mean the act is forgotten or that there will be no consequences at all.

Absolution, in the real-word sense, is deciding to pretend that an act of harm perpetuated against you never happened. That’s sweet but pretending doesn’t make it so.

2 Likes

It is much easier to explain multiple holes in a bad guy when you use a shotgun.

1 Like

1 Like

Connection without contact! Contact from within, for the soul speaks, spirits call and prayers say it all!

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

There are 2 types of liars.

The one who says he doesn’t lie.

The one who says he’s gonna stop.

1 Like

The life is electric can zap you at any time, even from afar, then you find everything just got POSITIVE in ways you never expected!

1 Like

308054778_635243684633532_4432125440584923512_n

3 Likes

A state of mind! Where logic is replaced by the emotions of the instance your mind is in. Have a nice day,becomes up yours.
Unfracture the moment! Step away and let rudeness be someone else’s issue! Let have a nice day be, have a nice day.

1 Like

" "
-Calvin Coolidge

“One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that ‘violence begets violence.’ I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure—and in some cases I have—that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy.” – Col. Jeff Cooper

4 Likes

Learning is best retained when it is experiential.

3 Likes