A Quiet Place

I dunno if I’d pull down my pants but i guess if you gotta go you gotta go. Joe Biden would have a better understanding on this subject.

5 Likes

When I was working, I racked up more than 1 million miles on just American Airlines. I learned not to fly on many airlines, like Frontier, which charges a fee for carry on bags. When I first started flying, people were civil and actually dressed up to fly.

Airlines have, unfortunately deteriorated to flying busses where people sit in seats that are not made for human beings. And that’s after submitting to a 4th Amendment violating warrantless search of their person by government agents who are presumably there to keep us safe from terrorists with bombs in their underpants.

2 Likes

I don’t think that is Spanish
P$nch/ &l c#n# :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I didn’t hear anything like “me importa una mierda”. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
However she clearly said this several times in pure British English… maybe with a little accent… … :grinning:

2 Likes

“expressing her horror at the event which unfolded as they were flying home from Florida”
Horror? I would probably Pee myself laughing. How much funnier can it get? Pee in the aisle, that’s classic.

5 Likes

Good thing she didn’t have to :poop:! :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :woozy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Inflight entertainment

3 Likes

Looks like this is not only Frontier problem…

2 Likes

‘No pee-a de aisle!’ simple spanglish!
You Sir have a twisted sense of humor
(and as you know ‘I like dat!’)

Pee on my shoesa I’ll follow you anywhere!

WWG1WGA
No Pea on my Snek!

3 Likes

Snake, Pea?

3 Likes

Is that Multiple ‘Pea-ing’ then?

Gang Toidy?

A line for the Ladies room?

Didn’t ‘The Who’ have a song: Odd’s n Pods?

3 Likes