A Famous Quote

“An unarmed man can only flee from evil and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it” Jeff Cooper

6 Likes

“THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated”

― Thomas Paine, The Crisis

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

:paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

4 Likes

LAST ONE

6 Likes

3 Likes

A SWORD CAN CUT FLESH BUT THE TONGUE CAN SMASH BONES
How true it is. :paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

1 Like

@KURT17 >>>> BLACKY >> MET ELI WALLACH & HIS WIFE WHEN HE WAS IN A PLAY
@ the Long Wharf Theater in New Haven Ct. >>> I also got to meet a bunch of other actors because of my job- pretty cool >>>> PS MY COMMENT IS OUT OF PLACE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ELI WALLACH it was a big deal for BLACKY.
I think if you shook hands with TUCO you want to talk about it too.
:paraguay::paraguay::paraguay:

Years ago, I remember Eli Wallach laughing from the calls he got during a radio show interview with Jim Bohannon, the successor to Larry King - several raved about Tuco, especially about the “gun shop” scene.

5 Likes

3 Likes