A Famous Quote

“When you got to shoot, SHOOT - don’t TALK!” - Tuco

8 Likes

10% luck, 20% skill, 15% pure concentrated will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain.,…,… 100% chance You Remember My Name
Mike Shinoda

2 Likes

Great movies. Cant believe they are so old.

1 Like

Tuco benedito Juan Maria Ramirez, known as the rat.

3 Likes

The Guru!

15 Likes

4 Likes

“Punish only he who has committed the crime.” – Marcus Aurelius.

“Defense is a definite part of the game, and a great part of defense is learning to play it without fouling.”
– John Wooden.

6 Likes

“If they tell you they are taking you to a safe and secure place, using these words in repetition , that means they plan on killing you”- Roy Miller(Knight and Day):grinning:

7 Likes

Si vis pacem, parabellum.

4 Likes

Profanity, at times, provides relief known not even to prayer - Mark Twain

4 Likes

I don’t believe the quote to be famous, per se, but the author needs no introduction…

“Observe your cat. It is difficult to surprise him. Why? Naturally, his superior hearing is part of the answer, but not all of it. He moves well, using his senses fully. He is not preoccupied with irrelevancies. He’s not thinking about his job or his image or his income tax. He is putting first things first, principally his physical security. Do likewise.”

Col. Jeff Cooper

8 Likes

No wonder the old saying, " 9 lives ". Awesome.

OOODA Loop

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”
― Thomas Sowell

6 Likes

10 Likes

“The most terrifying words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”
-Ronald Reagan

5 Likes

“Pursuing life and pursuing death
A third will be followers of life,
A third will be followers of death.
And a third chase life into the realms of death.
Why? Because they want to live to excess.
I’ve heard that those who control their life,
Never encounter tigers or rhinos on their travels,
Are never harmed by weapons when in a fight.
There’s nowhere for the rhino to plant its horn.
There’s nowhere for the tiger to set its claw.
There’s nowhere for the weapon to lodge its blade.
Why? Because they’ve abolished the realm of death.”

1 Like

Saw it as a young teen 17 times after my then new brother-in-law made me see it with him. Saw it four more times with him and then took friends the remainder 12 times.

At 70, to this very day, I think I can still remember every line of Tuco. I’m not kidding.

We are actioning all intelligence assets to insert ourselves insides there OODA Loop so we can begin to disrupt their decision making process.

That’s mil speak for we don’t have a clue but we are going to say a bunch of fancy words, then we can take credit if for some godforsaken reason works or I can pin the blame on the 2 shop.

4 Likes

Word. :rofl:

“The secrecy of my job prevents me from knowing what I am doing.”
(the UNCLAS and unofficial motto of the Naval Security Group Command)

3 Likes