a cashless society future that should be avoided.

a cashless society future that should be avoided.

4 Likes

Do you use Apple Pay on your iPhone with either facial recognition or fingerprint confirmation to send the money? If so, you are already there.
It appears that Amazon is simply adding a vendor in the same market that Apple pioneered and Google Android has already joined.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much, we’ll have oversight committees and hearings after we’ve all been scanned! You don’t necessarily need to see smoke to know there’s a fire. It needs to be snuffed out now.
Similar to the border. Wide open January 21, 2020, could have been shut down on January 22, 2020. So now we have 3 million illegals and we are having hearings. What do they hope to accomplish?
This administration is known for shutting the barn door after all the horses are gone
standard operating.
I guess the best we could do now is start creating the memes!

6 Likes

nope I don’t use any of that stuff.
heck I just got a smart phone 2 years ago. should’ve seen my grandsons face when he asked to use my phone and i handed him a flip phone. :laughing:

6 Likes

good idea :+1:

2 Likes

My fingerprints already don’t work. This will just be one more thing I can’t do.

7 Likes

The bigger monetary issue is inflation caused by government printing money to finance its social programs and military adventurism. The future of money is not a cashless society, but more like the hyperinflation of Venezuela.

5 Likes

Forehead scan, maybe? :rofl:

2 Likes

If it has been deemed so, then what else can we do? Gods will be done! Can you change his mind? “Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord,”

5 Likes

can’t do a forehead scan but, I can do an ass scan. :crazy_face: same difference for some of us

3 Likes

It’s inevitable.

The pandemic gave them a blueprint.
“Compliance for the greater good” gets majority vote.

4 Likes

Nope. Nope again because I need >6 characters.

3 Likes

This brought something to mind that i would like to pass on for folks here to look at if they like

It is on one of my you Tube favs. Prepsteaders The title is ChatGpt and deep fake. Put forward as a critical warning. Check this out :us:

2 Likes
4 Likes