79 year old defends himself

4 Likes

We call them ‘Zoomers’? When did that start?

2 Likes

“Zoomer”… is a Gen Z looser looking for easy money…
I’m wondering if the name came after “zoom” app and “work from home” idea…

8 Likes

I wondered that, too. Seems like a dumb name, to me. I mean, I think generational names are dumb, anyway, but I can’t think of another generation named after a corporation. There’s no “Nintendo” generation or “iPhone” generation.

4 Likes

Didn’t really turn out how the young man expected. Maybe the message will keep getting out, it’s just not that easy to ruff up old folks anymore.

7 Likes

Why are we not having a parade for this 79 year old guy, why is his face not on the cover of the NYT, or Time magazine. Give him the keys to the city and call it a holiday.
If it were reversed and the 79 year old died getting out of his car, the killers face would be all over every media rag and station and glorified, movies made, books written, plays, opinions and the victim rolled into obscurity!

Am I truly supposed to be sorry for the vermin that only lasted till he made it to his getaway vehicle! Yeah! NOT HAPPENING!
I think I’ll have a beer, while they notify the kin that brought him into the world! As a matter of fact why don’t we charge the breeding person that brought him into our peaceful world and turned him into a wannabe killer?

Everyone talks about, “ if you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem” SOLUTION, start frying the parents, he, she, them, they all of them, it. Teachers as well.
If they going to start suing the manufacturers of guns, let’s start getting rid of the manufacturers of these lunatics that run in the streets trying to kill innocent people! What? Not a good enough solution?
Don’t look now, but the lunatics are running the asylum! And they will keep running it!

Why do I get the feeling the daddy of the Moscow killer is not smiling as much as he was when they were pulled over!

See, it ain’t the gun, it’s the little psycho who picked on the right guy! He saw a fragile old man and thought, he’s mine. Better luck next time! Oh, wait! That’s right, there won’t be a next time for this vermin.

Should the breeders of this sicko be held responsible? Should the teachers be held responsible, should the “career counselor” be held responsible? Well, it wasn’t the gun!

6 Likes

well said :+1: this is what I have been saying for years. along with if you receive a death sentence for murder. then it takes place within a week, if there is absolutely no doubt that you did it.
an don’t get me started on child abusers or people that rape :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Pepsi generation.

2 Likes

… what if some drank Cola? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Coke or New Coke?

1 Like

RC Cola…

2 Likes

I’m going to have to add that to my list of definitions Jerzy. :us:

1 Like

U R Welcome.

Now we have to know the difference between “Zoomer” and “Zoom user”…:joy:

3 Likes

These new definitions be sure to keep me in the know LOL :us: :us:

3 Likes

Fair. But that was a Michael Jackson commercial, not a headline. :laughing:

1 Like

That slogan was the first to give Pepsi greater sales than Coke. Essentially influenced a generation.

2 Likes

Although that was during Michael Jackson’s Thriller era. (The “Pepsi Generation” commercial was a parody of ‘Billie Jean.’) I’m pretty sure they could have pissed in the cans and MJ could have made some sales. :laughing:

2 Likes

I am betting that the 78 year old in Portland whished he had a gun, before the lunatic at the tri met station tackled him and chewed half his face off.

3 Likes

Damn Robots…

2 Likes

Let’s legalize drugs they say, it will be fun.

2 Likes