4 people in custody after more body parts found on Long Island

So why aren’t the identities of the people in custody being revealed ?

7 Likes

Gang related? :thinking:

7 Likes

or illegals

4 Likes

illegal immigrant gang related?

10 Likes

112 Ocean Ave,
Amityville, NY?

4 Likes

I don’t know Leo?

—But! Wait for it!------------------------------------- “You’re gonna need a bigger Boat!”----Chief Brody from you know the thing! Da DUM! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

maybe some of the less than honorable ones that were let into the country

7 Likes

Should be easy then…Just (10) Million Military age males to sort through!..Piece of cake!

10 Likes

Check recent history, it shows that MS13 rules Long Island! My cousin used to have a house there back in the seventies! BBQ’s beer and football! Now, Ketamine, killing and fentanyl!

Today, beware what numbers you wear ( 18 ) and what
colors you display ( red ). Obviously the wars are still raging. Nothing surprises me anymore. Knew this was coming three/four years ago.
Check my posts! I’m not Nostradamus, but the writing is clearly on the walls!

Soon we’ll be finding body parts all over the country! By that time I hope we’re still here to discuss or end it! Might want to make a note of this page!

5 Likes
2 Likes

I just said something similar on another thread. Albuquerque is inundated w/ the ‘remains’ of these Foreign Terrorists and Innocents already. our Morgue’s are FULL TO BURSTING!
The happy report is that the Pollos , Coyotes , and Mules are being taken out now by the Patriots that are now in place protecting the Citizens and ranchers. No .gov helps these people so the Retired Vets and Merc’s have stepped up. If you ever get a chance to donate $$$$$ please do Ammo/food and living arrangements takes a toll on these people. They are the unsung hero’s in all this.
This has been a Secret up till about (6) months ago. It is now evident these Citizen Soldiers are doing their best to take out the BAD ELEMENTS before they can do Maximum damage. Their Drugs and Weapons are being taken , the drugs burned and the weapons distributed to other units if in good condition. And I am here to tell you THEY ARE IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION!
These are Not (20) year old Kalashnikov’s w/ worn blue steel and beat up furniture. These are often primo M4’s and AK’s. (NEW!) Where do you think those came from? :thinking:
Another Plus Plus is their Ammo. Why not make the best of a bad situation?
The only drawback (in my mind) is when they’ve stripped the dead, you can’t tell who’s who, Terrorist or Migrant and New Mexico in it’s Infinite wisdom feels the need to ‘Identify’ every VICTIM so they can notify their families… Sh** stupid really. If Juan Migrant doesn’t contact his family is 6 months they’ve pretty much can assume he didn’t make it. The awful part in this is the mounds of bodies found on the other side of the wall (Meh-ico!) Those fine folks aren’t doing a damn thing. They are left to whiten in the sun along with mountains of trash and feces. It’s disgusting. Not to mention a true Health risk.
The SAD part of all this on many levels is the amount of little bodies being found. Children aren’t making it across the desert and River as easily as adults and the people tasked to bring the children over for a huge fee get into trouble for a variety of reasons they abandon the kids to fend for themselves.
NICE. Now while it’s not hot as hades yet it’s still 70’s and 80’s already during the day and can be cold as sh** at night and EXPOSURE and Dehydration is the main killer, they are finding bullet holes in the little skeletons heads.
These are facts folks. Seen first hand and told be credible sources. The Morgue situation has been in the Albuquerque Journal and on KOAT TV if you question the validity. I did (2) trips down to the Border myself (2) years ago and some of you Regulars might remember my quandary of making a third trip right as I started posting on this site and decided not to because they seemed to have the situation covered (right before all this sh** EXPLODED!)
When CBS and (60) Minutes does piece(s) on this you know the sh** has hit the fan.
While I can personally say New Mexico isn’t terrible we have seen a huge growth of Homelessness (and Violent crime) compared to the normal amounts of Walking Dead it is nothing compared to what
Commifornia and Arizona are now being subjected to. The person who writes Starship Earth.com has seen a dramatic increase in violent crime in her area and Davis-Monthan AFB has been over run. In my neck of the desert Kirtland AFB has had it’s Security breached numerous times with massive amounts of ‘fireworks’ being reported on a regular basis. This is Troubling to say the least.
When we find out what this .gov has been doing to us I’d say the chances of second helping of pudding is remote at best an criminal to say the least.

be careful folks

6 Likes

Likely because they don’t fit the narrative of the mainstream media. In other words, they are guvment approved.

7 Likes

I do believe you will win the prize. They would much rather cut you to pieces than shoot you.

2 Likes

cannibals perhaps?

thinkin that would go over like whoa to far too many people so…

say nothing instead?

2 Likes

I am sorry to report there is a Burrito Joint in the ‘Hampton’s’ that is doing ‘Beaucoup’ business the last few years, Built out of scrap materials (not the usual ambiance fitting the hampton’s set w/ Beamers and Porsches out front all the time! I wonder what the Elites and Hollyweird folks know what’s in the Chimichanga’s and ‘Blue plate specials’ ? Maybe a little South of the border Shredded Beef Burrito’s?
But they are sick people (Moi opinion only) anyway! Maybe they have the meals w/ Adrenochrome Margarita’s! This will all come out very soon (Tin Foil hat Prediction)

We can sit back one day Scott (if still alive) and Toast our Predictions ! TRUTH!

3 Likes