2A being called racist

Interesting article. It amazes me how people twist things around.

5 Likes

2A finds itself in good company with Math. It is a pity someone had to spend time doing research and writing a good article, in response to a demented and slanderous statement.

12 Likes

Reality has no bearing on anything anymore!

8 Likes

This was being discussed in another topic. The 2A is not racist but many of the anti gun laws trying to restrict firearm possession were passed with clearly racist intentions.

8 Likes

As we know there is no such thing as gun violence, there is only crime. The left wishes to disarm law abiding folks of all colors except for the wealthy. Too many black folks are kept in democratic cities so the left can have them under control. Welfare, pitiful schools, gangs all designed for control. These folks need to protect themselves perhaps more so than others… women & blacks have purchased more firearms than ever… There’s a reason for this…

7 Likes
6 Likes

It’s almost as if they’re trying every angle to see what resonates with the sheeple.

8 Likes

It’s all smoke and mirrors, bait and switch. The end game is disarmament. Don’t lose sight of their
end game. :us:

12 Likes

True, it is all smoke and mirrors. And, the concept of counter Intelligence is to misinform the public and to pass on false information. Please be wary of this FACT. We must continue to arm ourselves as our rights permit, and to remain vigilant of the ensuing environment locally, around the country, and that beyond our borders as well. Get to know those in local public office to place them on notice that they’re being watched.

3 Likes

liberals and liberal groups often use the mantra of “racism” to get legislation passed. Nobody likes to be called a racist. And, how do you prove you are not a racist? You really can’t.

How would you prove you did not commit a crime? Unless you had some rock solid alibi, you would have a hard time. But, racism is a vague term, and much harder to prove you are not. And you rarely here them accuse someone or something as racist on this date and time…

Read some of the “rules for radicals”: Saul Alinsky's 13 Tried-and-True Rules for Creating Meaningful Social Change | Open Culture

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t understand why anyone would be bothered by name calling. When some folks are called racist/bigots it just puts them on the defensive. Hurt your feelings,… oh boo hoo poor thing. I’m pretty sure most folks here have been called many things. What do you teach your children?..

2 Likes

So far, sit, speak, how to walk, and how to balance a treat on his nose. :dog2:

Honestly, I don’t worry that much about what people call me, just commenting about people in general.

2 Likes

Exactly! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Lern’t that one in 1st. or 2nd. grade :rofl:

2 Likes

@Fred_G & @BRUCE26 agreed

1 Like

Exactly! Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Lern’t that one in 1st. or 2nd. grade :rofl:

Sticks and stones may break my boned but names will cause mental problems for the rest of my life. Author unknown, probably some woke savant

2 Likes