2A and Star Wars

2A lessons I learned from watching the latest Star Wars movie…(warning spoiler alert)

Everyone needs a weapon of some sort whether it’s a blaster or a light saber…

Never get rid of your weapons because you never know when you’ll need them, hide/stash them instead…

If they have bigger or more guns, the bad guys will win…

The Empire was not taken down by a “resistance Navy” “just people” (as the Empire Admiral put it) with lots of guns (ok ships that had lots of guns)…

The only thing stopping a bad guy with a gun…is a good guy with a gun.

7 Likes

Weapons are my religion… The reason Mandalorians are hated…

5 Likes

SPOILER ALERT!! So sorry.

You know, that really is a great point he made there. In the “Rise of Skywalker” it was a completely civilian force that checked the “tyrannical” government.

7 Likes

“Starts construction of Millineum Falcon in back yard.”
Anybody got a Hyperdrive power inverter they can spare?

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m using the one I have for my X-wing. :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve got one that’s still in the create for sale. The price is pretty steep so you’re going have to dig super deep in those pockets. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I assume Republic Credits are no good this far out here on the outer rim? :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope, but I will take payment in gold bouillon. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have TWO hyperdrive power inverters for sale, Like new, sequential serial numbers, previous owner a little old admiral who only used them in his gig on parade days to inspect the troops.

Only accepting functioning light sabers or blasters in trade, Mark V or above. MUST BE in fine to excellent condition.

No lookie-loos.

5 Likes

They got flux capacitors at O’Reilly… https://www.oreillyauto.com/flux-capacitor :grinning:

And no, we have never sent a new employee to pickup said part. Or prop wash, flight line…

3 Likes

Will you accept bars of Beskar?

3 Likes

As cool looking as it is the places I frequent don’t take it. Alec Steele the blacksmith might take some off your hands to turn into knives and swords. LOL

2 Likes

How about a slightly used protocol droid?

2 Likes

OMGOSH that is the best thing EVER!!
O’Reilly’s totally at nerd level AWESOME!

3 Likes

I hear you can get them at Toshi Station.

3 Likes

Or is that just a clever rouse for you to go hang out with your friends? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got me. It must have been the whiny way I said it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Those aren’t the droids I’m looking for.

2 Likes

I can trade you 1 Beryllium Sphere, there is a slight crack in it though.

2 Likes

Cracked? You better make a trip out to Epsilon Gornair II and get a new one…watch out for child-like blue aliens…they can get mean and nasty real quick. :slight_smile:

1 Like