2021 USCCA Expo: Who's Your Favorite?

Thank you @Johnnyq60. It is good to be here.

4 Likes

Was not able to attend, I vote for FN. But All of the vendors I see are favorites to me. I always buy from all of them across the board depending on the item I want.

Have a Good day yall
3 Likes

I recognize this young man at the counter. Have been watching him for a little bit on You Tube. Have picked good usable info

3 Likes

I have also started working on my USCCA modules on here as time becomes available

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @RiffRaff

3 Likes

Thanks @George98.

3 Likes

Was unable to attend, but would have stopped by the Sig Sauer booth. I use the Sig P320 XFive for Action Pistol competitions.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Greg138 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Greg138

2 Likes

Checking out the Trijicon thermal optic was pretty cool :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Wish I couldā€™ve been there this year, maybe next year. I have been playing around with several IWB holsters and I found one I really like. I have also made several holsters for my .45 including IWB, pancake, crossdraw, and small of the back. I have learned a great deal as well by making various configurations. my favorite of the ones I make is the IWB, lined with velvet and hand stitched.
Good to be in the community.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Kelly41 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @George98

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome @Johnnyq60

2 Likes

Springfield Armory would have been had i been able to attend. I tried to convince the wife to ride motorcycles down from Michigan, but she couldnā€™t clear that much time off. Maybe next time. She would have flown, but Iā€™m not doing that these days. We appreciate USCCA and everything they do.

4 Likes

FT WORTH next year, Iā€™m going to try and be there, Iā€™ve been reading reviews and sounds like a great time.
I live in Arkansas (retired) been here for almost 6 yrs, left Colo because tired of Democrats pushing there BS.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Ronald248 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Ronald248

1 Like

Wish i could have went. Hard to pick a favorite brand too. Thereā€™s a lot of good stuff out there!

2 Likes

Glock 48 and Crossbreed Holsters

2 Likes