2021 USCCA Expo: Who's Your Favorite?

Welcome to the family brother @Dominic11 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Wish I could have made it this year. I voted Sig but would have wanted to check out many of the other booths as well.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Jason275

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dominic11

2 Likes

I was there all day Friday and their booth was empty as well as several other vendors. I am over it.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed the class on “Ask A Lawyer”. Had several questions answered of scenarios that I handled in the past and scenarios that I hope that I never encounter. Both speakers were well spoken, concise with their responses.
Enjoyed shooting in the simulator. I could have stayed in it shooting all afternoon. Instructor was informative and made the experience fun.
Sat in the AR-15 class. The instructor was a fill-in for a class that the instructor was a no-show. The instructor’s knowledge base as a gunsmith on the AR15 was very good. Learned more about the AR15 that ever thought I would know.

2 Likes

My wife and I really enjoyed the expo. She took Beth’s Women’s gun training courses and I attended several sessions on Mass Shooter(Killer) and Emergency Trauma and legal issues. Would have liked to see Concealed Carry.com and Barrel Barrel Block and S&W represented at the Expo. We liked Staccato, JM4, SSP Eyewear, LASR, North American Rescue, Sticky Holsters and Women’s booth at the Expo. Would have liked more food concessions inside the expo hall. Great to meet Dawn at the USCCA area and discuss concealed carry. Looking forward to next year.

2 Likes

It was my first Expo and I traveled with a friend all the way from Hawaii, it was worth every dime. I could not believe the reception I had as a member of USCCA, the benefits and perks I was given. I did so much shopping for shirts and souvenirs, and accessories right in the USCCA section. I am an owner of a Sig P320 X5 Legion so they were my favorite exhibitor, not to mention getting to enjoy the Legion Lounge was awesome. I was at the Live fire range everyday. I must say that I was so impressed with the Staccato that I tried. Definitely worth saving for. I met Lena Miculek which was another highlight. I watch her all the time. She was great and I will cherish the picture of she and I. My travel partner met the Guns and Gadget guy, I was busy shooting. He was so thrilled and so was I when he mentioned it on his You-tube video. You know we had to save that one. There is so many good things I have to say about the Expo. Thank you so much. Looking forward to coming again.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community Kaui. Glad to have you as part of the community.

Someday, I’ll put enough coin away to pick up a Legion for myself.

Stay safe out there.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Kaui

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Kaui and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

@Jason275 Welcome to the Community. I’m glad that you and your son were able to make it and had a great time. We look forward to seeing you next year. Be sure to let us know, in person, that you are a part of the Community also.

3 Likes

@Kaui Welcome to the Community. That is amazing that you all travel all the way from Hawaii to join us at the Expo. I’m glad that you enjoyed it. I may have met you while I was working in the USCCA Store. I remember someone telling me they came from Hawaii, so unless there was another group, I met you. I hope you are able to make it again next year, as well. Be sure to let us know, in person, who you are when you get there.

2 Likes

Our flights were postponed by 12 hours which would cause us to miss one full day of our two day trip from Illinois. So, we cancelled our flight and hotel reservations, missing this years event.
I would have spent quite a bit of time at T the Springfield and Ruger booths. My EDC is their Hellcat and my night stand weapon is the XDM 40 with Viridian laser/light. I have the Ruger SP101 loaded with .357 in my truck console as my “atm gun.” Missing for me was Wright Leather holsters. I’m a huge fan of their products & quality.
Hopefully see you next year!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Daniel160

I also missed this years event but plan to make it next year.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Daniel160 and God bless you.

1 Like

Mahalo (Thank you). It was great being there! Hope you get your Legion. Sending Aloha from Hawaii. Kaui

2 Likes

Favorite EDC is the Sig P365. Has good capacity, great conceal ability, reliable, and easy to shoot and surprisingly for its size, shoot’s accurately. For my home defense and back up EDC I love my Glock 19 Gen 4. Owned this great firearm for years. It has the ability to be a high capacity firearm- Handles and shoots extremely well. It’s accurate, dependable-never fails- at least mine never has, and because if this I have a lot of faith and trust is this outstanding firearm.

3 Likes

I was unable to attend, but would have loved to see the Daniel Defense booth. Cuz, damn those ARs are sweet!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @RiffRaff and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes