20 in. double side by side barrels 20GA,exterior hammers, 2 triggers side by side..

about 30 years ago I had one of these, 20 in. double barrel side by side 20 Ga. loved it. i been trying to find one again, i realize it was 30 years ago ha, doesn’t seem that long ago. haha but. Any ways cant seem to find any info on it AT ALL. i don’t remember what the brand was, don’t think i knew when i had it. but it was bad ass. cant find anything with side by side triggers, someone said it might of been a custom made, or someone did. not sure. when i got it i was told it came from a store right in my town like this. the store been gone for years now. If anyone has any ideas, i would like to hear. everything i looked at online, seems to be in the coach gun family. but the 100s i looked at online. nothing is like this one i had… help, thank you. Carry, Be Safe, God Bless

I don’t recall ever seeing one with side by side triggers, just fore and aft like this one on gunbroker.com. How do you even operate side by side triggers?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/925212744

2 Likes

Well shooting it. You just pulled ttrigger then pulled the other trigger.you couldn’t do both at the same time …ha I tried many times.and yeah they where side by side.

Sounds kinda awkward having both triggers side by side, but I guess like anything else, practice makes perfect.

thanks man, i checked out that web site. niice, they have alot of good firearms… thank you…